Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!


Well I just wanted to say thank-you to all the wonderful men that have played apart in my life. There are so many I can't even name them all. There are a couple that I want to publicly thank. First my dad!!!! I love you more than words can even explain. I still wonder every day though how different my life would be if you were still here with me. I know that you would be so proud of all of us. We have all had some rocky times but we know that you are watching over us to make sure that we are being taken care of. I love you dad and I hope that I have made you a proud father. This is were Vic comes in he has done an amazing job helping us kids grow and learn. He has been a wonderful addition to our family and I love him so much and I am so proud to call him my dad as well. I also want to thank my Grandpa Lovelis, he has been such a supportive grandfather and always is there to help me when I have my stuggles. Like I said there are many more but these 3 have done so much to help me be where I am today that I want everyone to know how much I love and appreciate them.

1 comment:

  1. That's great Jen. I couldn't have said it better myself. Love you!

    ReplyDelete